Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thinking about hair

I am very excited because this weekend we will supposedly get to pick up our rings when we go to NY to visit Kenny's family. I am really looking forward to trying my wedding ring on and seeing how it goes with my engagement ring. Kenny is excited to try his on, too (I think). :)

I got my hair cut yesterday and briefly discussed with the stylist what kinds of styles I had been thinking about for the wedding. I have long, thick hair that can't decide if it wants to be wavy or straight, but with the right styling expertise and products, it can really go either way. I am leaning towards wearing it down with some romantic loose curls, maybe with a half-updo to support the veil. Hopefully I will have some time this week to look through a few online galleries and see what I like!

No comments:

Post a Comment